Doors Open Milwaukee
Doors Open Milwaukee is a two-day public celebration of Milwaukee’s art, architecture, culture and history. This event offers behind the scenes tours of more than 170 buildings throughout Milwaukee’s downtown and neighborhoods and 30+ ticketed tours led by community leaders.
Take a guided tour with Milwaukee experts, educators, entertainers and more! Tours range from free to $10/ticket. Ticket fees help offset the cost of ticketing software and support the organization that brings you Doors Open. Historic Milwaukee is dedicated to educating the public about Milwaukee’s history and architecture year round.
Stop by the block party throughout the event to pick up your Doors Open event guide, grab a snack at a food tent, participate in art activities and more!
Activities will include:
• 11 am to 4 pm both days: WMSE DJs will be on hand spinning an eclectic mix of family friendly music including blues, soul, indie, and rock.
• 11 am to 2 pm both days: Artists Working in Education Art Truck: Free artist led activities for kids!
• Food vendors: BelAir Cantina, Happy Dough Lucky, La Catrina Taqueria, Olano’s Empanadas, Pop’s Kettle Corn, Triciclo Peru LLC, Wan’s Oriental Cuisine, Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds™, XANKIA
• Tour the new Milwaukee Hop Street Car on Saturday 11 am to 2 pm
• Explore 170 + buildings throughout metro Milwaukee for free
• Take 30 + guided ticketed tours led by community experts
• Doors Open Block Party at Michigan Street between Broadway and Water features food trucks, kids’ crafts and Doors Open info. WMSE provides DJing.