Lift a stein at Oktoberfest 2020!
five consecutive weekends, Sept. 3-6 through Oct. 1-4.
Oktoberfest 2020 in Heidelberg Park at the Bavarian Bierhaus celebrates over 60 years of foot-tapping music, thirst-quenching beer, German-inspired food and wonderful weather. The event is open Thursday to Sunday for five consecutive weekends, Sept. 3-6 through Oct. 1-4.
Free parking, a midway for kids and the tree-shaded, spacious grounds help make Oktoberfest at Heidelberg Park an affordable and fun place to be. Heidelberg Park at the Bavarian Bierhaus is located at 700 W. Lexington Blvd., in Glendale.
Advance admission tickets and Fest Hall table reservations can be purchased. The number of tables in the pavilion this year has been limited to help with social distancing, so plan ahead to reserve one of these tables. (There also are numerous tables on the grounds that are not under cover.)
The rollicking musical lineup for Oktoberfest 2020 includes bands such as Austrian Express, Die Freistadt Alte Kameraden and Alpine Blast, as well as new additions.
Enjoy a true "Gemütlichkeit" with carnival games, a midway, dancing, singing, hammerslagen, children's menu items, and entertainers.
Beer and food
What's on tap? Featured beers are brewed by Bavarian Bierhaus, Spaten, and Weihenstephan. Taste-tempting specialties include traditional favorites (spanferkel and rotisserie chicken on Friday and Saturday). To view the full menu for Old Heidelberg Park, visit bit.ly/2Da7huX
Those looking for a place to stay during the event should checkout the options offered in Glendale, some within walking distance of the Oktoberfest grounds and Bierhaus. WelcometoGlendale.com
Tickets and table reservations
To purchase tickets in advance or reserve a table, visit thebavarianbierhaus.com. Admission ticket purchases and table reservations are being made through eventbrite, via the Bavarian Bierhaus website.
and Attractions for 2020
• Friday, Sept. 4 at 6pm: Official Oktoberfest Keg Tapping. FREE beer while it lasts.
• Thursdays, 4pm: FREE admission.
• Fridays, 4pm: $5 admission or FREE with Bavarian Bierhaus mobile app.
• Every Friday the menu includes a fish fry and rainbow trout entrée, in addition to the regular offerings.
• Saturday, 11am: $10 or $5 off with Bavarian Bierhaus Mobile App.
• Saturday's Deal of the Day is half price for a liter of bier from 11am-2pm.
• Sunday, 11am: FREE admission and half price for a liter of bier from 11am-2pm.
• NEW Wein & Cocktail Stube in the Jagermeister Pavilion, featuring German liqueurs, craft cocktails, wine and a party atmosphere.